Today, on the blog we are talking about those beauty products that I have been loving a lot lately. The one listed on number 5, I got it from Singapore last year and totally forgot about it until recently. Does that happen with you? Ever? You get some stuff, and then it just skips your mind totally that you have it.
So here we go!
Beauty Favourites – July 2014 edition
1. Models Prefer Slanted Liner in Carbon Black: Comes with an interesting felt tip to create thick eyeliner. Prior to this one, I have used the Models Prefer Skinny Liner and absolutely loved it. This time I was looking for one which can create a thick liner look effortlessly. I am an absolute nut at applying eyeliner, and always on the lookout for the really easy to apply ones. Always prefer the pen kinds, like this one. Has the same formulation as the Skinny Liner and does a great job at creating the thick eyeliner look.
2. L’Oreal Paris Dermo Expertise Gentle Eye Make-up Remover: Even though this is an eye makeup remover, I use it for my entire face and have been using this makeup remover for a couple of years now. Removes all the makeup effectively, including waterproof eyeliner and mascara. It is not sticky or greasy and does not require harsh rubbing. As the names suggests, it is indeed gentle and does not sting the eyes. Great for taking off the eye makeup, but I anyways use it as an overall makeup remover.
3. Burt’s Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream: How good is this little pot of goodness! It is doing wonders to my nails and cuticles, especially during winters. I have been using this for around a month now and absolutely love it. This lemony butter concoction is not greasy, has a fantastic texture, absorbs quickly and smells so fresh. My cuticles have never felt so soft. Great product for both men and women. Plus, lasts forever. Do yourself a favour, get this miracle worker.
4. Essie Madison Ave Hue: I love everything pink and this nail polish is a great pink with a very, very faint tinge of shimmer. It is a nice pink-purple mix, more on the pink side. And for some reason it does remind me of Barbie pinks. I usually get away with applying just one coat and it is opaque. Two coats are the maximum you will ever need. A lovely fun, summery colour that I am using in winter to remind me of summer. Great on the hands and feet. Works well across seasons.
5. Chanel CC Cream Complete Correction SPF 30/PA+++ 20 Beige: Love this CC Cream. Melts into my skin and gives it a lovely silk like finish. Comes with SPF 30 which is absolutely wonderful. Gives good coverage for everyday look and photographs well during the day. The coverage is good and it covers the spots on my face without looking cake-y. I can build up the coverage from sheer to medium and it blends pretty well. My skin looks fabulous, it takes care of the imperfections and gives a flawless look.
What have you been loving lately? Any of your beauty favourites that I should try?