Hi Everyone! These are 5 of my beauty favourites that I have been loving lately.
1. Benefit They’re Real Mascara: I recently started using this and beginning to love it. I got this from Sephora during my US trip. It creates this sexy dramatic look – curls, lengthens, creates volume, lifts and separates. It is jet black in colour, gives long-wearing results clump. Makes the lashes look fanned out and beautiful; giving it a false eyelash look even without wearing false lashes. Gives a good balance between length and volume.
2. Lancome Juicy Tube – 17 Fraise: Ever since I discovered Lancome Juicy Tubes a couple of years ago, I have never gone back to any other lip gloss. I love this lip gloss! It does not crazily become heavy on your lips and the staying power is amazing. It smells fruity and has a nice consistency to it. These juicy tubes are long-lasting, hydrating and certainly the best gloss around. Fraise was my first Lancome Juicy Tube and since then I have picked them up in so many colours. But this colour, undoubtedly remains my favourite. Fraise even goes well without lipstick.
3. NARS NARSissist Cheek Kit: This again, I got from Sephora on my recent trip to the US. It includes 3 cheek products – highlighter, blush and bronzer. When I went to Sephora, I was keen on only getting the Orgasm blush. But, they had run out of it. The MUA insisted that I pick this kit instead as it includes the Orgasm blush. Best suggestion ever! I love the Devotee highlighter, Orgasm blush and Laguna bronzer in it – 3 of NARS best-selling shades. And it comes with a brush, although I don’t really use it. Pretty handy kit. Good for travels.
4. Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure – Shell We Dance: I have often been asked about professional nail polish shades to wear to your work place; something that is simple and sophisticated for office wear. Well, Shell We Dance is one of the best nail polishes to wear to work. 3-4 coats gives optimum results and a work-safe colour. Goes good on me without any chipping for around a week. This work/office appropriate nail paint is pale-sheer-milky-nude pink. I sometimes get away with one coat as well which gives a very natural look to the nails.
5. Lush Sikkim Girls Body Lotion: I have tried a lot of moisturisers and this is one of my favourites, especially for winters. Perfect for everyday moisturising and makes my skin feel supple and nourished. Lush says, “Jasmine flowers infused with vanilla pods and Darjeeling tea creates the soothing base. Unpreserved and beautifully rich, creamy butters and hemp oil nourish your skin while Tuberose, Jasmine and Frangipani essential oils entice others closer. A sexy, nourishing cream that will leave you feeling seduced after the bath or shower.” Cruelty-free awesomeness in a pot, I say!
What have you been loving lately? Any of your beauty favourites that I should try?
And for everyone around who loves Sephora as much as I do, Sephora is coming to Australia. And the good thing is, as per the latest news, Sephora is going to match US makeup prices in Sydney. Let’s do a mini dance, ladies! And for the men, you don’t need to worry. You will have lots of time to hang out with the boys + watch endless amount of sports whilst we take off to Sephora.