Today I am reviewing Antipodes Anti-ageing minis – Joyous protein rich night replenish serum and Avocado pear nourishing night cream.
To give you a background, Antipodes is an international green beauty and skincare brand from New Zealand. Antipodes is a scientifically validated, dermatologically approved and certified organic beauty brand. It utilizes bioactive botanical ingredients selected carefully for performance and all products are officially approved for vegetarians. Many products in the Antipodes range have received international awards for performance.
As you may know, I absolutely love skincare products that come in a mini sizes. Great for popping into your handbag during travels + fantastic to get a feel of when you are investing in new products.
What’s inside the Antipodes Anti-ageing mini pack?
Included in this pack is the Joyous Protein-Rich Night Replenish Serum 10ml and the Avocado Pear Nourishing Night Cream 15ml.
How long does this pack last?
Around 2 weeks.
How to use these minis? When to apply the serum and the cream?
Apply Joyous Protein-Rich Night Replenish Serum to the face, neck and décolletage. Make sure you have thoroughly cleansed your face before embarking on this night time ritual.
Antipodes Joyous Protein-Rich Night Replenish Serum
A silky night serum that helps rescue dry, damaged skin. Himalayan goji berry boasts up to 19 amino acids to help optimise your skin’s appearance.
Red raspberry seed oil blends with New Zealand blackcurrant, a rich source of essential fats like gamma-linolenic acid (GLA). South Pacific hibiscus flower freshens your complexion, while berry fragrance imparts pure joy. Suited to normal and ultra-dry skin conditions.
Apply Avocado Pear Nourishing Night Cream to the face, neck and décolletage.
Avocado Pear Nourishing Night Cream
Nature’s anti-ageing by night, beautiful skin by day! There’s no better way to resurrect your skin than with the superior restorative qualities of 100% pure avocado oil. This facial night cream also features calendula oil from marigold petals, highly regarded throughout history for its healing and repairing properties. Active manuka honey soothes and moistens your skin, while potent antioxidant Vinanza Grape helps neutralise free radical damage.
After applying 2-3 drops of the the serum, gently massage the night cream all over the face and neck.
My views and opinions about Antipodes Anti-ageing minis
Before I tell you about my opinions, you need to know that I have a normal to combination skin. The combination bit are either dry or oily depending on the season. Plus, I fall in the 30+ age category.
- I am not a big fan of night time routines as a lot of products tend to get greasy and I like my face to feel light when I go to bed. But surprisingly these are easy to apply and get absorbed so quickly!
- My skin feels great when I wake up in the morning.
- Not greasy. Can you see me doing the happy dance!
- The serum is so smooth and silky and it takes just a few minutes for all of it to be absorbed into the skin.
- The night cream has a richer formula, thick and creamy.
- I am trying this during winters now and the cream fabulously takes care of the dry patches.
- I apply these and can peacefully go to sleep knowing that there are no harmful chemicals in it. I have always been a big fan of organic products, as you know.
- I have been waking up to much more softer skin. Baby soft. Imagine, for us 30+ women, it is a great boon to wake up with baby soft skin.
- I love how my face feels in the morning.